Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2

Day 2-

On this day 10 years ago I thought I was simply going to a Razorback football game in Little Rock. Little did I know I would be coming back with a husband (not that same day of course)! Our journey began as we went to the game completely separate. We had talked the night before at the White Hall game in front of the field house as just friends! (his Mom and Mrs Tina swear they knew then we would get married I sure didn't lol) do anyway I told him I would see him tomorrow and he tells me yeah right. So ends up our tickets were right next to each other (seriously side by side). It was pouring down rain and freezing cold and this idiot was too busy trying to look cute and we all know rain gear isn't too cute! So I caught a ride back with the FCA (long story we won't get into on this) and Tony takes me home. We end up sitting on the couch talking and watching tv until 2:00 am. Well back to the idiot who didn't have a rain coat I ended up with pneumonia (told you it was cold!) and guess who was there through it all?! Yep you guessed it, Tony. So here we are 10 years later!! We've been married 9 years and have the most amazing kids anyone could ask for. Our life together isn't perfect! We get mad, we argue occasionally BUT we love each other and put God in the center of our marriage. It's not a perfect life but it's our life :-)

1 comment:

  1. You guys are SUCH beautiful couple & I am SO THANKFUL for that first date....love you too together!

    ReplyDelete